Statement of Belief
Church Logo Gallery is a non-denominational company that works with Bible believing Christian churches and organizations that embrace traditional Christian theology. We believe that:
- Jesus Christ alone is Lord of all and the way of salvation.
- Holy Scripture is the triune God's revealed Word, the Church's only infallible rule of faith and life.
- God's people are called to holiness in all aspects of life.This includes:
- honoring the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman, the only relationship within which sexual activity is appropriate.
- having integrity in business and personal relationships resulting from high legal, ethical and moral standards.
We respect the privacy of our customers and subscribers. We will not share your billing, financial or survey information with anyone. We will not share, sell, or rent any contact information with other organizations unless you give us your permission to do so.
If you wish to unsubscribe to our e-mail newsletter, click the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter.
All information, including images and text, on the ChurchLogoGallery.com Web site is copyrighted by Church Logo Gallery, and may not be copied or reproduced in any form without prior written permission of Church Logo Gallery.
Permission to use resource articles:Copyright free articles will be noted as such at the end of the article. No credit is necessary (but we would appreciate any credit given on our behalf). Publications that charge for their materials, or publications that print more than 1000 copies for distribution must obtain written permission from Church Logo Gallery. Articles witha copyright credit must credited with the following credit:
"Copyright Michael Kern. All rights reserved. Used by permission. For more information, please visit http://www.ChurchCreativeSource.com"
Right To Refuse Service Notice
Church Logo Gallery is a non-denominational company that serves Christian churches and faith based organizations. We are Bible believing and embrace a traditional theological view. We reserve the right to refuse service to those organizations who, in our opinion conflict with our core beliefs.