All information, including images and text, on the ChurchLogoGallery.com Web site is copyrighted by Church Logo Gallery, and may not be copied or reproduced in any form without prior written permission of Church Logo Gallery. Permission to use resource articles: Copyright-free articles will be noted as such at the end of the article. No credit is necessary (but we would appreciate any credit given on our behalf). Publications that charge for their materials, or publications that print more than 1000 copies for distribution must obtain written permission from Church Logo Gallery. Articles with a copyright credit must credited with the following credit: “Copyright Michael Kern. All rights reserved. Used by permission. For more information, please visit http://www.ChurchCreativeSource.com
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE NOTICE
Church Logo Gallery is a non-denominational company that serves Christian churches and faith based organizations. We are Bible believing and embrace a traditional theological view. We reserve the right to refuse service to those organizations who, in our opinion conflict with our core beliefs.
We respect the privacy of our customers and subscibers. We will not share your billing, financial or survey information with anyone. We will not share, sell, or rent any contact information with other organizations unless you give us your permission to do so.
If you wish to unsubscribe to our e-mail newsletter, click the unsubscibe link at the end of the newsletter.
OUR STATEMENT OF BELIEF
Church Logo Gallery is a non-denominational company that works with Bible believing Christian churches and organizations that embrace traditional Christian theology. We believe that:
- Jesus Christ alone is Lord of all and the way of salvation.
- Holy Scripture is the triune God’s revealed Word, the Church’s only infallible rule of faith and life.
- God’s people are called to holiness in all aspects of life. This includes:
- honoring the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman, the only relationship within which sexual activity is appropriate.
- having integrity in business and personal realtionships resulting from high legal, ethical and moral standards. Church Logo Gallery is a non-denominational company that works with Bible believing Christian churches and organizations that embrace traditional Christian theology.
We believe that:
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). Jesus Christ is God the Son and is true God and true man (Phil 2:5-8).
- Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18 & 23), led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins (Romans 5:8-9), died on the cross, and rose again (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator (Heb 9:15) and advocate (1 John 2:1).
- The Bible is God’s Word, uniquely and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16-17), and is authoritative on all matters on which it speaks (2 Peter 1:20-21).
- All people sin and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23) and will face eternal separation from God unless they come into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ (John 3:16-17). Salvation is a free gift from God (Ephesians 2:8-9) that can only be received by faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12, Galatians 2:16).
- God works through the members of His church to evangelize the lost and teach believers to obey His commands (Matthew 28:18-20). Churches are to be open to and accepting of all people, offering God’s love and redemption to each person without prejudice or condemnation (John 3:16-18). However, in their efforts to reach out, churches must take care to uphold the Word of God, and not engage in moral compromise (Romans 12:2) or affirm any sin such as sexual immorality, idolatry, adultery, homosexuality, stealing, greed, drunkenness, slander, swindling (1 Corinthians 6:9-10), murder, strife, deceit, malice, gossip (Romans 1:21-32), witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, factions, or envy (Galatians 5:19-21).
- God's people are called to holiness in all aspects of life (Galatians 5:22-25), with the goal of being conformed to the image of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Romans 8:29). We reserve the right to refuse service to those churches or ministries who in our opinion are in conflict with the above statements.