10 Reasons To Partner With Church Logo Gallery For Your Logo
1. We're Ministry Minded
We love Christ and the church and want to help your ministry grow. Our focus is designing logos to enhance your ministry. We understand the needs of churches and how to communicate with your community.
2. Great Design
- 98% of customers' surveys said they were completely satisfied with the design of their logo.
- Design leaders have awarded Church Logo Gallery over 30 national awards per year for the church and ministry logos we've designed for our clients. We'll give you our best on every project.
- With our predesigned logos there is no guessing. You can see the design before you start. No one else comes close to our selection of logos.
3. We Think You'll Enjoy Working With Us
99% of customers surveyed gave us top marks for our service. We love what we do and the opportunity to work with church leaders. We enjoy a high rate of repeat business and referrals. We take care of our customers. (We wouldn't be here without you!)
4. We're Easy To Get In Touch With
If you have a question or want to talk with your designer to go over details, give us a call. We're available by phone or email at any time to answer your questions.
5. Quick Results
- Basic Ministry Logos (Children's, Youth, and Church Ministry logos) can be downloaded in about 5 minutes.
- Standard or Premium Logos (our pre-designed, personalized logos). We'll email you a proof in a couple of hours. We can wrap the whole project up in a day, though 2-4 days is more typical.
- Custom Logos. We email you your first set of options in a week. Custom Logos usually take 2-4 weeks to complete.
6. Multiple File Formats
We'll provide you with the files you need (and probably more files than you need). See our "What You Get" section for specifics. You'll receive more than a dozen files for personalized logos so your logo will meet all of your design needs - website, stationery, brochures, PowerPoint, banners, apparel and more. We'll even send files to your sign maker or printer at no charge.
7. Straightforward Pricing
The price you see is the final price you'll pay. We know you don't like surprises when it comes to money, so our price is all inclusive. Small changes to details and colors, electronic delivery and everything you need to complete the project is included.
8. Low Risk
We do require a small downpayment ($30) for personalized designs. If you decide to close the project without completing it you won't be charged any additional money. Your risk is limited to $30.
9. We're Here After The Sale
If you have a question, can't find a file, or need a new copy of a file we're here to help after the sale (and usually at no additional charge). We want you to be a customer for life, so we'll treat you well to win your trust.
10. Brand Development
Don't stop with your logo. To give your church a consistent, professional look, contact us to design your bulletins, banners, stationery, brochures, PowerPoint/media slides, and more. Take a look at our pre-designed bulletins and other products, or give us a call for custom designs.